The 1.5" 682 SS piston flow meter is designed to meter industrial chemicals, solvents, pesticides, fertilizer, chlorinated solvents, paints, inks, alcohols, molasses, corn syrup, and more.
682 SS Meter Specific
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Internal Mechanism: Stainless Steel
- Ball Bearings: Ceramic
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Simriz*
- Body O-ring: PTFE
All 682 Meters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 89 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: Up to 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
*Simriz is a registered trademark of Freudenberg-NOK
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 682 Stainless Steel (SS) Meter.