The 700 6" rotary flow meter is engineered to meter liquid at up to 1,000 GPM (3,800 LPM).
- Flow: Capable of up to 1,000 GPM (3,800 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Flange Connections: 6” ANSI Flange
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Working Temperature: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
For metering refined petroleum products such as Aviation Gasoline, Jet Fuels, Ethanol, Gasoline, Fuel Oils, Diesel, Bio-Diesel, Kerosene, Vegetable Oils, Motor Oils, Naptha, Ethylene Glycol, etc.
- Materials of Construction: Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Carbon Graphite, Treated Stainless Steel, Ni-Resist, FKM
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 700-65 meters.
This rugged, precise mechanical meter register is designed for all kinds of liquid inventory and delivery operations. This register totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions in large, easy-to-read figures. It features a highly...
TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate...
An inline strainer and dual air eliminator for bulk storage facilities. A float and valve design senses and removes free air before it can enter the flow meter. Required for custody transfer applications to ensure the most precise measurement...
- Available for Types: SPA