The 700 SPS rotary flow meter is designed to meter aviation gasoline, gasoline, jet fuels, fuel oils, diesel, bio-diesel, kerosene, and naptha in locations that require a steel case. It is available in 4" size and can be a drop-in replacement for competing meters.
700 SPS Meter Specific
- Housing: Carbon Steel
- Rotors: Ni-Resist II
- Rotor Journals: Hard Chrome Stainless Steel
- Bearing Plates: Ni-Resist II
- Bearing Sleeves: Carbon Graphite
- Timing Gears: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: FKM
- Body O-ring: FKM
All 700 Meters
- Flow: Capable of up to 1,000 GPM (3,785 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- OIML Flow: 189 to 1892 LPM (50-500 GPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Temperature: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
NPT flanges are standard. BSPT, Slip Weld, ANSI and others are available upon request.
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in the final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 700 Standard Petroleum Steel (SPS) Meters.
This rugged, precise mechanical meter register is designed for all kinds of liquid inventory and delivery operations. This register totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions in large, easy-to-read figures. It features a highly...
TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate...