The 700IC rotary flow meter is designed to meter industrial chemicals, general solvents, water, and other non-lubricating liquids such as alcohol, acetones, ethanol, naphtha, xylene, MEK, touluene, deionized water, demineralized water, potable water, etc. It is available in 1.5" to 4" sizes.
700 IC Meter Specific
- Housing: Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Rotors: Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Rotor Journals: Plated Stainless Steel
- Bearing Plates: Ni-Resist
- Bearing Sleeves: Carbon Graphite
- Timing Gears: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Simriz*
- Body O-ring: PTFE
All 700 Meters
- Flow: Capable of up to 1,000 GPM (3,785 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Temperature: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
*Simriz is a registered trademark of Freudenberg-NOK
NPT flanges are standard. BSPT, Slip Weld, ANSI and others available upon request
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 700 Industrial Products/Carbon Bearing (IC) Meters.
This rugged, precise mechanical meter register is designed for all kinds of liquid inventory and delivery operations. This register totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions in large, easy-to-read figures. It features a highly...
TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate...
A float and valve design senses and removes free air before it can enter the flow meter. Required for custody transfer applications to ensure the most precise measurement.
- Available for Sizes: 2", 3", 4"
A normally closed, hydraulically balanced piston control valve allows for auto-batch preset deliveries. The right-angle, two-stage control valve is mechanically linked to Veeder Root Preset Counter.
- Available for Sizes: 1.5", 2", 3", 4"