The TCS 3000 features the industry's first and most complete built-in inventory program.
VIEW DIGITAL OR MANUAL INVENTORY LEVELS
- DIGITAL - Actual Real-Time Tank Readings
- MANUAL - Reset Levels at the Rack & Subtract Deliveries
The TCS 3000 offers 4 tank calibration methods for tracking inventory. For both the Quasi linear and Polynomial methods, strapping charts can be generated while initially filling the tank, imported via excel, or manually inputted.
- MANUAL - No tank level gauge - Simply set the tank size, name, and assign it to a product.
- EXTERNAL - Requires tank level gauge - Shows level in percent using the inventory capacity.
- QUASI LINEAR - Requires a tank level gauge - Shows linear interpolation between calibration points.
- POLYNOMIAL - Requires a tank level gauge - Shows points between smooth shape tank calibration points - Auto-calibration of tank strapping charts
IMPROVE ROUTING DECISIONS
- Know When Inventories Are Too Low to Complete Deliveries
- Send Inventory Levels Back to Dispatcher via TCS HUB
- Locate Delivery & Inventory when GPS Is Enabled & Using TCS HUB
- 4-20mA Current Input
- Compatible with Float, Ultrasonic, Pressure, and Radar Sensor Technologies
- Can Upload Tank Strapping Charts from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Up to Six (6) Product Tank Inventories Available
- Change Product Tank Assignment By Shift
- Visual Color Graphic Level Indication
- Quick ‘Fill Up’ Manual Inventory Reset Button
- Printed Inventory Reports